Why are so many businesses turning to the hosted email model? Because it eliminates the expensive IT infrastructure and resources associated with an in-house email solution.
With Hosted Exchange, you no longer have to worry about being responsible for hosting your own email accounts. For a low monthly fee per mailbox, you can gain unlimited storage and have the ability to easily add and remove users or services. Now, you can experience the convenience of anytime, anywhere access to your email messages, contact calendars, and more, which in turn improves your productivity. Maintain and manage contact lists from multiple email accounts, view all email messages with the same subject line, view and share email attachments, share calendars, schedule meetings, and more.
Benefits of Hosted Exchange
- Easily manage email, calendars, contacts, and tasks with the familiar Microsoft
- Outlook client for PC or Mac, as well as Outlook web app (OWA) access
- Access your email anywhere, anytime on a mobile device or your PC
- Enhance team collaboration through shared calendars
- Trust the safety of your email with email security and virus protection
- Integrates email with other Microsoft services
- Rapid access to enterprise-class email and collaboration tools
- 24/7/365 customer support
- World-class security and reliability
- Daily backups and 30 days of deleted data recovery
- 100% availability SLA
Hosted Exchange Available Features
- Create a customized solution that is ideal for the way you do business
- Add-ons include advanced email encryption, robust email archiving and compliance capabilities, and more
- Mobile email synchronization for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry devices
- Advanced email encryption
- Compliant archiving, legal hold, and eDiscovery
- Active Directory synch integration
- Dedicated resource mailbox
- Policy-based Encryption Gateway
The Choice Is Yours
TeleConsult Solutions has been providing SMBs with telecom and IT solutions since 2000. We understand that in today’s business environment, many companies lack the time or resources to dedicate to telecom implementation.
We offer free consultations, a wide range of cost effective solutions, and one dedicated point of contact — all to help you find the best services possible for your unique business. We’re there for you each step of the way, from price quotes to post-implementation, and provide ongoing support for any product or service you select.